Monday, January 5, 2009

They always say that a picture is worth ever so many words....and this pretty much says a bucket. We had some deep snow just before Christmas and my one and only went outside to make a snowman, or snow pile or something, in his pajamas. No gloves, no boots and plenty of cleavage! Some families are known for their cleavage on the front side, some for the cleavage on the back side.....mine would be the latter. I would have thought the snow crawling down the obvious cleavage would be ever so cold but he stayed out there for well over an hour. I took the picture form the bedroom window. Heck, I am smart enough to stay inside where it is warm and dry, don't need to be out there getting snow in places snow has no need to be!

When he finally finished his project it was the tall pile of snow. I thought it was an igloo but it was just a pile. He then walked around to the deck and put the flag on the top of the pile. But that wasn't good enough....if you are going to be "poor white trash" you need to take the final step. He went and got some clear plastic and covered the pile so that it would not melt. So I ended up with a flag sticking out of a pile of snow covered with plastic wrap. Oh I was proud! Well, at least I was entertained! I sure hope it is more genetic than environmental. I would hate to think I have populated the world with more Cleavage baring snow piling, flag sticking, plastic wrapping off-spring! Ain't life grand?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice mom!