Saturday, October 3, 2009

Easy remodel of the beach kitchen

I want everyone to know this is the easiest remodel that I have ever done. Michelle and Emily both drew up plans and I loved them both. And then Yukiko gave me a whole bunch of un-used new cabinets, but old cabinets, so that I could plug in as many as I could on the girl's design. Curtis then turned the bar around to seat more and now I am off and running.

Larry ripped out the kitchen on Thursday and the floor was being installed on Friday. Then the cabinets will be put in, the sink moved a little from where it has been and a dishwasher installed next to the new sink. Once all the building is done Emily will select a counter top and it will be completed. And while this is all happening I am on the road in my Connie P headed down to see Lawrence and Michelle and then on to Jace and Nancy. A remodel that I do not have to participate in is the best kind of remodel. I am not particularly picky, this is a beach cabin after all, and I am sure it will be wonderful. (and I have no idea as to why there is a color change but let it stand....why not?)

No comments: