Monday, April 23, 2012

Time not invested

So much that I should be doing and so little interest in doing same, so I will write a few paragraphs and then I will get to task. I find it hard to start things when I know I cannot finish them, and what with my weird work schedule that is a constant companion. Should get used to it but I don't seem to be doing that. I just finished reading "The Lucky One". Checked it out from the library because I needed something and thought I might enjoy same....not. Makes me feel like I should go brush my teeth or something after reading it. I guess it is well written but so not my style. Needless to say I won't be investing in the movie right away, although I know movies rarely stick to the book. I usually prefer the book so knowing that I didn't care for the book only makes me more sure I won't like the movie. To each their own, and that is not my style. I am trying to find a day when I can navagate a move back south. There is something going on almost all days so it is not an easy thing. I figure to rent a small u-haul, the smallest, and then just do it. I am going to move most of my things into my shop for the time being, and then put me in the Connie P. I can live at the cabin while still having room for family at the cabin, and you know how much I enjoy the Connie P so that is no major punishment. The small shower, OK, that might not be working for a whole month but we will see. I think I can move everything alone, or with Linda, except the heavy sewing machine and that I will need muscle power to help me move. I thought I would contact the Baesler boys and ask for help, I know they will do it if they can. That will solve everything the easy way. But that is all in the first part of June I think, so why chew on it now! Back to reality....

No comments: