Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chimney sweep


I want to tell you there was no boy on the face of the earth that was more proud of himself than my boy yesterday. This picture was taken after he had attempted to clean up a little bit! Somehow boys and dirt just go hand in hand, no matter the age.
Tuesday Larry went over to the Hoch's place to help Glen with a stove pipe issue. I guess they had their share of challenges getting the thing to work right, and did a lot of cleaning in the process. Two big boys playing chimney sweep must have been nothing but cheap entertainment. I guess they even left some rather tell-tale evidence in the size of Glen's posterior on the furniture! That I am sure went over well with Debbie! But it now works and the wash machine did a job on the cloths while the big guy hit the shower and scrubbed the rest off. What did the women of yesterday do with such a mess? I guess they scrubbed extra long and extra hard....I am glad I get to do it the easy way!

No comments: