Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something new....

I know I should include a picture but my card reader doesn't work and the computer has issues anyway....so you will just have to take my word for this. On Thursday I made a huge step in a different direction. The jury is still out but sometimes you just have to try something new because it is there. All my daughters play with their hair. Nancy's blond becomes black, Michelle's black becomes reddish, Linda's curly becomes straight, Emily straight becomes, no, not curly, that will never happen....but it does change colors on a somewhat frequent basis. So what have I done? I took Emily over to Bristol's salon and we picked out a new look and I am now the new me.....I will post a picture here really soon, but until then you can just imagine it!

Am I happy with the results? Yah, I think I am. I am not big on change so I dislike things at the beginning but I know I do this so I don't make up my mind for a bit. I am still in the bit. Emily gives it a total thumbs up, and Linda seemed OK too.

Oh, did I forget to say what I had done.....oops.....later......

1 comment:

Janet said...

Still waiting on the picture. And what happened that you went and had a pro take care of you....